Atos Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 Batch | Pune
Atos Off Campus Drive is scheduled to hire Freshers Trainee for B.E/B.Sc/BCA /M.Sc/MCA(IT/CS/Electronics)-2019 Batch graduates. The drive will be conducted on 24 January in Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Company Name : Atos
Position : Trainee
Job Location : Chennai and Pune
Salary: 2.3 – 3.1 LPA
Batch : 2019
Drive date : 24 January 2020
- B.E/B.Tech (IT, CS and Electronics related branches only), B.Sc., BCA, MSc & MCA 2019 Batch
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation OR PG.
- Not more than a year gap between 2 academic courses.
- The candidate should not have any active backlog.
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Only 2019 passing out students will be eligible for interviews.
JOB ROLE -1 – Desktop support engineer – Trainee
- Desktop Support Engineer’s role is to deliver support to end-users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- This includes troubleshooting applications and co-ordination with various support teams in order to resolve the issue.
- Desktop Support Engineer is also expected to contribute in enhancing the user experience by understanding the business-critical environment for the users.
- Working environment is in differed shifts.
- Ability to perform user management on technologies like RSA, Citrix, Blackberry
- Co-ordination for File Share and Mail group Setup
Data management – Backup – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
JOB ROLE 2 – Trainee
- Basic of Networking
- Basics & Intermediate Level training for Telecom & Voice over IP ( VOIP ) .
JOB ROLE – 3 – Project management coordinator – Trainee
- Deliver Transition & Transformation projects in line with Atos agreed Methodology.
- Ability to manage small Transitions/Phases/waves simultaneously.
- Good to have knowledge on specification & identification, BOM & Procurement
- Knowledge in implementing new technologies in Infrastructure Data management practice.
- Develop and maintain detailed transition/project plans adhering schedule timelines
- Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule, status, issues and to ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Strong client facing skills and an acute understanding of consulting.
- Managing multiple technology teams in supporting transition.
- Act as central liaison for all Transition activities.
- Monitor the transition progress & ensure all risks are captured & mitigations actions put in place and issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Develop & maintain communication at all levels across the project organization to facilitate smooth & effective change management leading to the effective delivery of the project.
- Follow the transition process to hand-off support to Support team after the rollout
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive online and attend the drive in following venue on 24 January 2020- 9 A.M. Atos will send an e-mail to the shortlisted candidates.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply
Venue Details :
PCCOE – Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Road, Nigadi Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044