Our mission is to be the most trusted service for medical care givers. Our innovative cloud – based services increasingly free doctors to focus on patients. We are building a health information backbone that will be a game changer in health care, enabling doctors to coordinate and deliver care as never before.
Company Name: Athenahealth India
Company Website: www.athenahealth.com/
Job Location : Chennai
No of Openings : 20
Salary : 5.75 LPA
B.E/ B.Tech – (CS/ IT/ IS/ECE/ EEE) / MCA candidates from 2014/ 2015 Batches with an aggregate of 70% throughout.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Execute programming tasks independently using PERL, SQL
- Perform peer review of code
- Communicate with technology/business stakeholders on task status
- Involve in all phases of SDLC
- Learn and absorb business context
- Work collaboratively to get results
Skills/Experience (mandatory) :
- Strong Programming skills in C / C++ / Java / Perl
- Strong technical problem solving skills
Skills (Nice to have/ not mandatory) :
- Exposure to Web 2.0 technologies
- Exposure to SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Open source technologies experience
2: Software Analyst
- We are looking for developers in testing department for whitebox testing position. Must have coding skills.
- Must perform code analysis; develop testing tools and creating unit testing.
- Strong analyzing abilities to understand requirements.
- Strong abilities to learn technologies like Perl, SQL, and Linux and involvement in the code review.
- Work with developers and engage with them in providing solutions.
- Ability to understand coding and conventions and policies.
- Capability to explore design algorithms, write test cases, perform test execution and derive test results, and ensuring for high quality delivery.
- Must be flexible to learn and understand Athena code base to test different functionalities from customer point of view.
- Effective communication skills (Written and Oral) are required since the individual will have to interact with counter parts in India and US frequently.
- Must have accountability and commitment for quality delivery
Interview Process :
- Analytical Test(1hr duration)
- Programming Test (1hr duration)
- Technical Interviews (2-3rounds)
- HR Interview
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here