About Aspiring Minds:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and DrUna-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 750K applicants across more than 1100 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing startups.
Company Name: Aspiring Minds
Company Website: http://www.aspiringminds.in/
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: 6.45 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- A Business Analyst will get a flavor of different aspects of business as he/she would get hands-on experience in business analysis, marketing, analytics and strategy.
- He/she shall quantitatively analyze business data to mine statistical insights, develop strong business pitch and make recommendations for clients.
- The candidate shall be involved in developing presentations and writing studies based on the analysis done.
- He/she would get to develop and execute marketing campaigns through online and offline channels. It shall include working on marketing strategy and designing online content and collateral including posters/fliers/brochures.
- He/she shall also get opportunity to interact with clients in various modes together with the sales and client engagement team.
Registration Link: https://www.myamcat.com/AMbusinessanalyst.am
More Info: Click Here
PS: If you have applied to Aspiring Minds for any business roles (Management Trainee, Business Analyst etc) in the last 6 months then please do not apply for the opportunity.