About The Company :
The ARM comprehensive product offering includes 32-bit and 64-bit RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies.
Company Name : ARM
Website : www.arm.com
Location : Across India
Position : Graduate Trainee
Salary : Rs 10 Lacs Per Annum
Last Date To Apply : 26th June 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Branches : CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE
- Percentage : 80% in Highest Qualification
Skills Required :
- Interest in verification domain, ideally on microprocessor based systems
- Proficient in Assembler and C programming
- Perl or other scripting languageOR
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
Desirable Skills :
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here