Apple Hiring Software Interns From 2020 Batch | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Hyderabad
Apple Hiring BE/BTech/ME/MTech students Pursuing Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (graduating in 2020) from a premier engineering school For 6 months Internship Program starts from Jan 2020
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
Company Name: Apple Inc.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Software Intern
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
- Skillset required : Java, Linux, Networking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (graduating in 2020) from a premier engineering school
- CGPA of 8 and above
- Good verbal and written communication
- We’re looking to create a Pre-Merge service, which adequately generates some report on our build server indicating the new/changed lines and displays the newly added test coverage.
- In this pre-merge service can also be analyzed (using ML if necessary) which applications and tests should be run when executing the build process
- As a Software Intern, the key technologies you will be working on: –
- Java 11 with Spring
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- Apple’s Test Automation frameworks / CI-CD
- Machine Learning
Note: This is a 6 month internship starting January, 2020.
How To Apply :
Apply Link & More Details : Click Here
Note: Candidates Pursuing Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (graduating in 2020) from a premier engineering school only can apply for this job.