Amiti Software Freshers Recruitment 2019 | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA | 2018 & 2019 Batch | QA Engineer | Bangalore
Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT Services company specializing in providing dedicated software solutions to corporations all over the globe. Our core competencies are in leveraging our deep technical, management and process skills to tailor and execute customized software development strategies for global corporations of any size.
Company Name: Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.amiti.in/
Position: QA Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3-4 LPA
Experience Required: 0-1 year
- B-tech ,B E, M-Tech, BCA, MCA 2018 & 2019 Batch pass out only
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
STLC, Manual Testing, Ruby, Oracle, Knowledge on UNIX, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s JIRA and Knowledge on Agile must.
Preferably skill :
SQL, Java, Selenium.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Proficient with JDBC, Spring, JMS and MyBatis,Oracle AQ& SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Relational DB design and Object Oriented design
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting is a plus
- Experience in integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI, JSON,Excel
- Excellent communication &interpersonal Skills
Job Description :
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Jobs In India