American Express Off Campus Recruitment for Java Developers 2020
American Express Hiring Freshers for the post of Java Developer Engineer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch in BE/ Btech or relevant degrees are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: American Express
Position: Java Developer
Salary: Best In Market
Experience: 0.6 to 1.2 years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- 0.6 to 1.2 years of software development experience in: Java,
Strong coding experience in Springs, Hibernate. Should have experience in APIs Development.
- Good understanding of big data technologies such as Spark, Mapreduce, YARN, Hive, Zookeeper etc. Preferably, with some real world experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential At the core of Software Engineering
- Serve as a member of an agile development team that drives user story analysis and elaboration
- Designs and develops software solutions
- Foster the spirit of collaboration across multiple internal teams
- Participate in code reviews, ad-hoc pair programming; contribute to iterative improvement of tools, automation and practices used by team
- Mentor team member
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link Asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply