About The Company :
The Ameex team consists of over 200 professional programmers, developers, engineers, and advisors that can handle projects of all sizes and scales. Our team of experts deliver content management solutions for business which are fast, scalable, flexible, and reliable. Our team, with a wide array of talent and skills- from creative to technical, is here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call upon any one of us at any time.
Company Name : Ameex
Company Website : www.ameexusa.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Associate Business Analyst
Salary : 4 LPA
Date of Drive : 20 May 2017
Ameex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, IIFL Towers,
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Disciplines looking for: B.E. or B. Tech. in CS / IT / ECE Streams with MBA (any specialization) 2016 & 2017 pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/Equivalent, UG & PG
- No Standing Arrears
Selection Process :
- Day1: May 20, 2017 (Saturday): Case study analysis & Group Discussion
- Starts at 9 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings)
- Face to Face interview dates will be announced later.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will receive the call letters (Registration Mandatory)
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by us in the past 6 months.
- Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
- The candidates are necessarily required to bring their Hall Tickets with a photographic identification for the Drive
Job Description :
- Assist in the requirements gathering and document new business solutions
- Maintain and update existing business processes based on new client requests
- Participate in client calls and on-site meetings
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team; establish project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners; work with them to optimize and enhance the relationship
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make suitable recommendations
- Communicate key insights and findings to respective stakeholders
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here