Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | 2019 Batch | Pune & Gurgaon
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
Up for the Challenge…? You have got skills – we have the opportunity for you.
Participate by just applying on the link and take the technical test- we do not need your resume! “NO RESUME CAMPAIGN” #iamdocs #AmdocsNoResume Come and join us in a new relationship…#iamdocs.. are you?
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.85 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job Location: Pune/Gurgaon
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How To Apply:
- Apply button will take you to the test site directly
- Note, before starting the test you must make sure your WebCam is working properly.
- Not having a working WebCam will disqualify your test.
- The WebCam should be continuously pointing towards your face during the entire duration of the test.
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Please type the Captcha correctly (Eg: Only Characters in Colors). Sometimes it will show Wrong Password if you do multiple attempts. Try to do in another browser in such case. Feel free to ask any questions in below comments section.