About The Company :
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2014, Amdocs and its more than 22,000 employees serve customers in over 80 countries.
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: http://www.amdocs.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : System Analyst
Salary: Best in the industry
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Basic programming and/or scripting skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Familiarity with Amdocs Ordering or Amdocs Billing Software an advantage
- Good Unix Knowledge
Extra Credit :
- Configuration success in other products in the industry would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in implementation of commercial packages (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Success Factors, JAM) related to the communication industry is also advantageous
Job Description :
- You will be responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
- You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- You will be responsible to configure the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
- You will also be in involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans.
- You will support the preparation of functional and technical training.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- You will support configuration solution during a project’s lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here