Amazon #WOW Diversity Hiring 2020 | Off Campus Drive | Across India
Amazon hiring freshers for the post of SDE Across India. Candidates from 2020 Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics related branches are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Amazon #WOW Women of the World – An Amazon Diversity Hiring event for Women in Technology colleges.
Company Name : Amazon
Job Location : Across India
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2020 Graduation batch.
- Students in the final semesters of Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics related branches.
- Students should have no backlogs and CGPA greater than 6.5.
- Students interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months are not eligible for registration.
- Additional eligibility information available in the below links.
Preferred Skills :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Registrations close on 7th February 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Online Test on 8th February 2020, 12:01 AM – 11:59 PM.
- Results to be declared on 12th February 2020, 12 PM.
How To Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Registration Link : Click Here to Apply
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India