Amazon Walkin Recruitment Drive On 20 February 2020 In Bangalore
Amazon is hiring freshers for Automation Analyst for Bangalore location. Please find the below Job Description for the same and criteria to apply for this role. You may appear for the interview if you find yourself matching the below criteria.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Automation Analyst
Salary : Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Walkin Date: 22 February 2020
Interview Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM
- Any BE\BTech or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Able to communicate effectively to external stakeholders as per guidelines with data and resolve operational issues with minimal guidance .
- Contributes to root cause analysis in escalation management and identifies process improvement opportunities (enhancements and pain points) at process/ function level
- Experience in technical support background Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- Technical Round
- Functional and process fit
- Hiring manager round covering communication skills, analytical ability and overall fitment
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can walkin to the below mentioned venue at given time.
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Source: Click Here