Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Transportation Operations Specialist/Customer Service Associate/Customer Service Associate
Salary Range: Rupees 2,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Walk-In Interview Date: 11th July 2015
Interview Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Free Transport
- Sodexo meal vouchers
- Night Shift Allowance
- Over Time allowance
- Performance Incentives (if applicable) + relocation allowance
A successful Associate should possess the following skills:
- Communication Skills
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills– ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customer issue without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills– ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Computer knowledge/ Skills
Walkin Venue Address:
Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd
Jayabheri Orange Towers,Sy No.116 &117
Ground to 4th Floor, Road No.2
Financial District, Nanakramguda Hyderabad
Land Mark: Lane opposite ICICI Bank towers & Regenta Hotel
Note: Interested & Eligible Candidates can walkin to the above mentioned address on 11th July 2015.