About The Company :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Support Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Any (2014/2015 Batch Preferred) BE/BTech/MCA/MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
Job Requirement :
- Experience: 0 – 1 years / fresher’s will be considered
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Job Description :
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities :
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here