Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018 Batch | Across India
About The Company :
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer (Intern)
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write code, and ultimately deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be leveraged for a broad set of business use cases.
- Responsible for system architecture and development for new product initiatives and feature development.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with product development and engineering teams across multiple geographies.
- Must be able to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of a key product sub-system.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks and communicate key performance indicators in support of network objectives.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here