Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Online Coding Challenge | BE/BTech | Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Amazon India invites the 2017,2018 & 2019 pass out candidates to take hiring test Online Coding Challenge and participate in a fast-track hiring process for Software Development Engineer (SDE-1) role in Amazon Consumer Tech Teams. These teams are working on building various exciting consumer products like Amazon Pay & overall Shopping.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems
- Graduation year of passing (should be 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Graduation Degree (Should be BE/B.Tech)
- Graduation Branch (should be CS,IT,ECE,EEE)
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
Responsibilities Include :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Basic Qualifications Required :
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
We are looking for developers at Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai to design and build next-generation shopping & payments solutions that revolutionize the shopping experience for our customers and the way we do payments on-delivery (and convert cash payments into electronic balance).
How To Apply :
Last Date Of Registration: 31st August 2019
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: This Challenge is open for all candidates who have NOT been interviewed by Amazon India for an SDE Role within the last six months.