Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | 2018/19/20 Batch eligible
Amazon hiring freshers for the post of SDE 1 In Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Amazon
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : SDE-1
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-2 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- 0-2+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
- Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
- Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers. · Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
Preferred Skills :
- Good problem solving skills
- Good understanding of CS
- some experience or strong interest in the following topics:
- designing internet-scale public APIs.
- building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
- working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
- Foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.
How To Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply