Amazon Hiring Freshers As Cloud Support Associate | 2019 Batch | BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA | Bangalore/Hyderabad
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Position : Cloud Support Associate
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, MCA & M.Tech in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) with an aggregate of 65%, 2019 graduates.
- For 2019 Batch Graduates only
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here