Amazon Hiring Freshers As Cloud Support Associate | Bangalore
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Cloud Support Associate
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates passed out 2018 batch preferred.
0-2 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
Self-starter who is excited about technology
Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here