Altran Walkin Recruitment For Freshers As Network Engineers | 28th September 2019 | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc | Delhi NCR
Aricent (Now ALTRAN) walk-in interview drive for trainees freshers at Noida campus for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018/2019 passouts.
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Company Name: Aricent (Altran)
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Position: Associate Network Engineer
Salary: ₹ 3.3 LPA
Job Location: Noida
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Interview Date: 28th-Sept-19
Timing: 10:00 AM -2:00 PM
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- B.E/ B. Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018/2019 passouts
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Also Apply: For Latest Walkin Jobs In India
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 28th September 2019 at Aricent (ALTRAN) , Noida location. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the following venue details :
Walk-In Venue (Noida) :
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127, Noida 201 303