Altair Hiring Freshers As Data Scientist Trainees | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PhD | Bangalore
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data intelligence. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future.
Company Name : Altair India
Location : Bangalore
Position : Data Scientist Trainees
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python and/or R is required
- Strong background in Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis.
- A keen understanding of Data Science workflows and methodologies.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Unending enthusiasm to learn.
- Relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Prior exposure to financial services, consumer packaged goods or business consulting is highly desired
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and Query languages.
- As DataScientist Trainee/ Intern , you will be doing the following in BFSI (Banking and Finance) or Engineering/manufacturing domain.
- Part of discovery processes with key stakeholders to identify the problem definition at a technical level based on business requirements and define business-specific performance metrics.
- Develop domain knowledge needed for a given project.
- Dive into mining extensive data. Conduct comprehensive data analysis.
- Work with the larger project team to produce fast prototypes or proof-of-concept demos
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and various KPI’s
- Test & implement various predictive models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Communicate project status and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
How To Apply :
Altair is looking for building a highly-motivated and energetic Data Scientist Trainees capable of working autonomously. The position is based in Bangalore
Apply Link : Click Here