Altair Freshers Recruitment As Data Scientist Trainees | BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ PhD
Altair hiring freshers for the post of Data Scientist Trainees In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 in Bachelors/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field. are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Altair India
Location : Bangalore
Position : Data Scientist Trainees
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|ATOS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python and/or R is required
- Strong background in Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis.
- A keen understanding of Data Science workflows and methodologies.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Unending enthusiasm to learn.
- Relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Prior exposure to financial services, consumer packaged goods or business consulting is highly desired
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and Query languages.
- As Data Scientist Trainee/ Intern , you will be doing the following in BFSI (Banking and Finance) or Engineering/manufacturing domain.
- Part of discovery processes with key stakeholders to identify the problem definition at a technical level based on business requirements and define business-specific performance metrics.
- Develop domain knowledge needed for a given project.
- Dive into mining extensive data. Conduct comprehensive data analysis.
- Work with the larger project team to produce fast prototypes or proof-of-concept demos
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and various KPI’s
- Test & implement various predictive models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Communicate project status and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
How To Apply :
Altair is looking for building a highly-motivated and energetic Data Scientist Trainees capable of working autonomously. The position is based in Bangalore
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply