Allstate Employee Referral Drive For Freshers | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Bangalore
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years. Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Company Name : Allstate
Company Website : www.allstate.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Job ID: 124224
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.S/B.E in Computer Science, IT, EEE, ECE or related, is required
- NOT Mechanical or Civil Engg Grads.
- Pass out- 2018 or 2019
- Min % in graduation: 65%
Roles & Responsibilities
- Applying first-principles thinking to real world experimental design to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives across online and offline marketing channels
- Performing rigorous deep drives to answer questions about success/failure of a marketing initiative
- Improving the effectiveness of marking investment decisions through creation of automated reports and dashboards
- Expected to work in 1-09:30 PM shift
How To Apply:
Note: Make sure you reach out to AllState Employees for the referral. Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with AllState. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.
Last Date To Apply: 8th September 2019
More Info: Click Here