About Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Review Officer – 277 Vacancies :
Allahabad High Court is inviting online applications for the the post of Assistant Review Officer. There are total of 277 vacancies available for this post in the Level 7 of the 7th Pay Commission.
Organisation Name : Allahabad High Court
Organisation Website : www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Job Location : Allahabad or Lucknow (UP)
Position : Assistant Review Officer
Salary : Level 7 of the 7th CPC (Basic pay of Rs 44900 plus allowances per month)
Educational Qualification (as on 7th Jan 2019):
- Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution / University, or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India.
- Computer Knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2018) :
- minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 35 years on the first day of July of the year in which advertisement is published i.e. 01.07.2018. The candidate should not be born before 2nd July,1983 and not born after 1st July, 1997.
Selection Procedure :
- Stage-I– The Stage-I Examination shall be objective type test on OMR Sheet (offline) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 150 Minutes (Two and half hour). There shall be no Negative marking in objective type test.
- Stage-II– The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge Test) shall be of 50 marks and the time duration shall be 15 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in english of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
Important Dates :
- Last date for Submission of On-Line Application 07.01.2019
- Last date for submission of fee 08.01.2019
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs 750/-
- SC / ST of UP : Rs 500/-
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here