AkzoNobel Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gwalior
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe.
Company Name: Akzonobel
Company Website: www.akzonobel.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Gwalior, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Market
Last Date To Apply: 24th October 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2018 / 2019 are preferred
AkzoNobel is looking for further strengthen our Manufacturing & Integrated Supply Chain function. This role is to build our potential future leader pool in South Asia. Selected candidates have the opportunities to be exposed to various functions through projects not just in India but also Internationally.
- Interfaces with offsite functions such as R&D / Marketing and central engineering for the industrialization of new products, new raw materials and recipe changes ensuring that changes on site are controlled and managed.
- Provides expertise for on site operations group during process related troubleshooting issues.
- For capital projects, executes process studies, contribute to pre- projects and perform initial project scoping and business case development, handling over to the project group for execution (expects minor projects, <500K).
- During project execution, plays a major role in commissioning, start-up and training, and then owing the technology for the site.
- Stays informed about, amongst others, relevant technology, company news and current SHE standards, and takes action if necessary. Identifies what the pertinent information is to use.
- Contributes to site (process) improvements and contributes to CI / ALPS projects.
- Manages manufacturing related NPI activity coordination, if applicable.
- Is familiar and complies with all the applicable corporate as well as site and laboratory policies / procedures with regard to personal conduct, HSE and Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) standards.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India