Airtel off campus recruitment drive hiring freshers for the role of software engineer through online hiring challenge from 3 to 4 April 2021. Candidates from 2019/20/21 Batch in BE / B.Tech (CS/IT) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Airtel i-Code hackathon is hosted on the HackerEarth platform from 3rd to 4th April 2021. Engineering graduates across India can participate in a virtual online hiring challenge event. For more latest information do visit this page.
Airtel Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MCA|
|Job Location||Gurgaon (Virtual Drive)|
|Salary||Rs. 14.75 to 17.5 LPA|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/BTech – CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
- Hackathon Start Date: APR 03, 09:00 AM IST
- Hackathon End Date: APR 04, 11:55 PM IST