Airbus Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical/Aerospace Engineers | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
Company Name : Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : www.airbus.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : System Mechanical – Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering) with 0-2 yrs. experience
The jobholder will contribute to System Mechanical Standard Parts data and knowledge management by understanding the digitalization requirements, providing inputs to the developers/able to develop simple tool sets to analyse the data, organizing the data coming from different Airbus systems like DocMaster, ESDB, Exalead, MAPIS, NSPI, AQPL, CoreALL etc. The candidate shall be leading the digitalization project for mechanical standard parts team, liaising with different departments in Airbus and be self-motivated to start the activities on his/her own.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Exposure to use of Coding tools and methods for analysing data for Pattern Analysis and/or Data analysis in aerospace & aviation domain.
- Exposure to R, Python, C/C++, and XL VB.
- Interest to work in combined area of Aerospace structural application and use of modern tools.
- Project management
- Overall understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills
- Agile Processes (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban) – Optional
- Learn and Develop Lean Agile Leadership
- Understands customer needs
- Reviews and prioritize the user stories (requirements)
- Defines Sprint / Iteration Objectives
- Contributes in preparing the Release Plan / Program Increment (PI) Plan
- Coordinates and synchronizes with other Product Owners, part of the same Agile Release Train
- Defines the Product Roadmap, Defines Definition of Done Defines Definition of Ready
- Develops meaningful user stories
- Ensure the quality of user stories by validating the user stories 10. Design the application design and develop code if necessary
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here