Airbus Recruitment 2019 | Associate Engineer – Aircraft Maintanance | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
Company Name : Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : www.airbus.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Engineer – Aircraft Maintanance
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0 to 3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Preferably a masters degree in aeronautical engineering
- Modeling and analysis of aircraft performance during all phases of flight and the development of On-Board applications for aircraft performance
- Contributing to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Data Modeling/Analysis, Geometry Modeling)
- Continuously looking for the improvement for processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling processes for Aero and Perfo Data Models.
- The candidate should have strong aerodynamics and aircraft performance basics with familiarity of various performance parameters in different phases of flight e.g. take-off, landing, braking, cruise, climb etc.
- Generate and validate performance data files that are used during low speed and high speed operations.
- Generate and validate performance databases for Flight Management System applications.
- Low speed performance analysis of parameters like take off distance, braking distance.
- High speed performance analysis of parameters like fuel burn, maximum range Mach number, climb rate.
- Must comply with all the internal and regulatory quality requirements diligently
Required Technical Expertise:
- Aircraft performance
- Flight mechanics
- Aerodynamics (Basic CFD is a plus!)
- Basic control theory
- Programming skills in MATLAB, C, FORTRAN, Python, UNIX, and/or VB macros in Excel are a plus
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here