AirAsia Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Bangalore
We are inviting Engineering (BE / B.Tech) Candidates (2018-19 Pass-outs) with 0-1 yrs of experience to apply for the role of Software Engineer with AirAsia Technology Centre. Interested Candidates fill up this form before 10th September 2019.
AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.
Company Name : AirAsia
Company Website : www.airasia.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Interview Location: Bangalore, Mysore
- Qualification: BE/BTech
- Branches: Computer Science,Information Science, Electronic and communication, Electrical And Electronics, Other departments
- Batch: 2018 & 2019 pass out candidates
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
AirAsia Selection Process:
- Online Test (HackerRank)
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply:
Last Date To Apply: 10th September 2019
Registration Link : Click Here
Note: Shortlisted candidate will receive a HackerRank Test Link on their registered Mail id and have to complete the test with-in 48 Hours from receiving the link.