Air India www.airindia.in is inviting eligible Indian nationals to apply online applications for the 180 posts of Trainee Pilots with CPL Holder from IGRUA and CPL Holder from Open Market. Last date to apply online is 27 August 2015.
Official Website : www.airindia.in
Stipend : Rs 25,000/- per month ( Click Here to Know More )
No of Posts : 180
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of 180 posts of Pilots to be filled up from amongst Trainee Pilots (CPL Holder from IGRUA / Open Market), as under: –
Eligibility Criteria : (As of 27 August 2015 )
Educational Qualifications :
- 12th Pass from a recognized Board / University
Age Limit : 35 years ( relaxation for reserved classes )
Technical Qualifications :
- Current CPL/ATPL
- Current Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s Licence
- Current C.O.P./R.T.R.
- Current Class-I Medical
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Multi-engine Endorsement: with a minimum of 25 hours on Multi-engine aircraft(10 hours can be completed on an approved multi-engine Simulator)
- Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft
Selection Process :
- All the eligible candidates will be required to undergo a Written Test comprising of an Aptitude Test and a Technical Knowledge Test.
- Candidates who qualify the same, will be subjected to a Psychometric Test.
- Candidates qualifying/declared Fit in Psychometric Test and falling in the applicable zone of consideration will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
- Note: Due weightage will be given to the candidates having experience of 500 hours or more or having Jet/A-320 Endorsement during the Personal Interview.
How To Apply :
Candidates can apply online only. Last date of submission is 27 August 2015.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here