About the company:
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) changes the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
At Adobe, we believe in hiring the very best and are committed to creating exceptional work experiences by instilling a values-driven culture, encouraging innovation, inspiring excellence and being actively engaged with our employees.
Adobe has over 2000 employees in India and has two large facilities in Noida and Bangalore. Employees in the Bangalore office mainly work in the areas of product development and quality assurance. The employees in Noida primarily focus on product and quality engineering, in addition to supporting Adobe’s Global Customer Care centre.
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Company url: www.adobe.com
Position: Member of Technical Staff
Job location: Bangalore,Noida
Event date: 10 Jun 2014
Last date 04 Jun 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.1500000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– 2014 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT preferred)
– Excellent academic record
– Excellent pH score
– Candidates from leading colleges will be given preference
– Take complete ownership of design, implementation of new features
– Work with the QA group to ensure high quality and rapid turnaround for changes that surface during quality testing
– Experience in full product development life cycle, from initial planning to first customer release
– Passion for developing design- oriented applications across multiple screens and device types
– Experience coding in Java/ C/,C++
– Proven ability to develop robust, efficient, high-quality code