Acropetal Technologies Limited, a CMM Level III organization is a Engineering Services company with its first major client being Saudi Oger from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This was followed with a natural expansion into software services and foray into European and US markets. In 2007, critical investments were made with intent to develop products in the verticals of Healthcare and Energy & Environment. Acropetal offers Business Services that enhance the Value Proposition of finding and sustaining talent globally for enterprise initiatives, on-demand.
Company Name: Acropetal Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.acropetal.com
Lovely Professional University cordially invites you to participate in the Joint Campus Drive by “ACROPETAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ” on 28th March, 2014. This Event will provide an excellent opportunity for B.Tech/B.E. belonging to CS / IT / ECE / EEE students passing out in 2014.
Selected Students will get an opportunity to work at Oracle Premises
This is an open campus, any student with the required eligibility criteria can participate in this process.
Designation: Associate Consultant
Recruitment Process Date – 28th March
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Reporting Time – 9:00 AM
Eligibility Criteria and other details –
- BE/ B Tech (CS, IT, IS, ECE, EEE) /MCA with minimum 70% throughout in academic 10th on wards, passing out in 2014
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Candidates should be ready to work in 24X7 support projects (Enhancement & Bug Fixing) and shifts, including night shifts.
- Selected Candidates will have class room training in Hyderabad facility for 3 months. Post the completion of training, selected candidates will be deployed to either Bangalore or Hyderabad for subsequent assignment. Candidates should be ready to work in both locations.
CTC: 2.16 Lacs per annum( Salary will be paid during training also)
After completing first year successfully, all the good performers will be shifted on the pay roles of ORCALE. (Package
would be in the range of 4.2 – 4.8 lacs per annum).
Job Location: Hyderabad /Bangalore
Joining Date: 1st week of July
a. Aptitude Test: The eligible students will be shortlisted through a Paper Based Test.
c. Technical Interview.
d. Final interview with Oracle HR.
Important Information for Students:
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 recent Photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (maximum of 2 pages), and Photo copy of all their academic records. Please ensure that only those students who meet eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for ACROPETAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED placement process.
1) CGPA to equivalent Percentage would be calculated as per the respective University Norms.
2) Open only to Indian nationals.
3) Do not round off the marks secured in the academics i.e. 69.9 to 70% marks.
Registration Link: Click Here