Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Accenture hiring freshers for the recruitment of Application Development Associate in Punjab. Candidates from 2018 & 2019 Batch in BE / B.Tech/MCA (All Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Accenture
Job Location : Across India
Position : Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Event Date: 17th November 2019
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019 batch
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from Accenture’s aligned in-campus hiring colleges during 2018 and 2019 will not be eligible for this drive.
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
How To Apply:
This off campus recruitment is exclusively for 2018 & 2019 pass outs candidates.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
GRD Group of Colleges Ropar
(village Raipur, on Ropar-Balachaur Highway, 45 min drive from Chandigarh, SBS Nagar, Punjab )
Also Apply: Apply for Latest Off Campus Drives