Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Name: Accenture
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Salary Offered: Rs.300000/- per annum (CTC)
Location: Across India and students should be flexible with any location
Tentative date of interview: 23 & 24 August 2014
- 60% Agg in BE/Btech/MCA 2014 Batch
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/Btech/MCA 2014 Batch
- No Standing Backlogs www.apuzz.com
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Students with alternate offer from Tier 1 organization
- Students should be from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Kindly provide the information requested [in case asked for] and click on SUBMIT. Kindly mention all your details correctly in the registration page.
Last date of registration is 15 August, 2014 (Friday) by 10.00 AM.
Note: Interview Venue & other details will be mailed to you if shortlisted !