Accenture Off Campus drive 2021 hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer across India. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 Batch in BE / B.Tech (All Branches) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||28th April 2021|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
Accenture Off Campus Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Accenture Off Campus Drive Registration Process 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires. This off campus recruitment is exclusively for 2019 & 2020 pass outs candidates.
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Apply for Latest Off Campus Drives