About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company: Accenture Services (P) Ltd
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Position: Software Engineering Associate (Level 12)
Job location: Bangalore, Kolkata
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Event date: 24 May 2014
Last Day: 21 May 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.300000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) / MCA from 2014 batch
– Eligibility Score: Minimum 60% and above at highest degree level
– Exception for Maharashtra region colleges/universities: 55% and above at highest degree Level
– Backlogs: No standing backlogs
– Good pH score
– Students who have undergone IT training in areas like Unix / Oracle/ MySQL / Routers, Switches, Firewall etc (ex Cisco) . Please update the same by logging into your account and visiting Profile->Professional Tab and filling up the certifications and skills section.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Good Attitude and willingness to learn.
– Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
– Familiarity with Operating System / knowledge of system commands and structures – Windows or UNIX.
– Familiarity with of RDBMS Management – Oracle or MySQL
– Familiarity with Networking concepts – Routers, Switches, Firewall etc.
– Perform activities related to technical maintenance and administration of the IT Infrastructure
– Provide basic OS support, Database and network & backup support
– Provide proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of the Landscape
– Execute projects when requested
– Ensure all proper change management and problem management processes are followed
– Share knowledge and lessons learned
– Compile statistics & graphs for monthly reports to show trends and optimize systems
– Assist in the definition and implementation of process improvement
1. Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in 24×7 environment
2. The selection process will be held in May. The evaluation locations are tentative and are subject to change