Degree: BSC – Computer Science, IT, PCM, Maths, Statistics & BCA. – 2014 Batch only
Eligibility Score: Minimum 70% in highest degree
Backlogs: No standing backlogs
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgoan, Kolkata, Pune.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attains a minimum of 80.0% of working hours monthly in an available state while logged into the telephone CCVMS/ CCCI queue; must log in promptly at designated work hours.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation.
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve when appropriate; otherwise, documents all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs follow up on all incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the problem tracking software and database.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment. Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements.
- Develops and maintains technical skills and understanding of CIO Technology Services to achieve goal of 80% problem resolution.
- Works on project work as appropriate. Provides support for new business transition activities as required.
- Provides input for development and maintenance of departmental procedures, incident reports and other customer projects as required.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills and performance and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Works independently and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with IT Systems
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good Voice & Accent
- Ability to resolve technical issues and escalate issues when appropriate
- Good Attitude and willingness to learn
- Okay to work in 24×7 shifts.