ABB is a global leader in Power and Automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group operates in around 100 countries and has a long-standing presence in India, spanning several decades.The company employs around 5000 people and has extensive local manufacturing across 9 centers supported by a countrywide marketing and service presence.
Company Name: ABB India
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Kolkata
Salary Range: Rupees 5,00,000 – 6,00,000
No. of Job opening: 26
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE graduates of 2014 & 2015 batch from top engineering colleges with an aggregate score of 60% and above.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Flexible in location of posting.
- BE / B.Tech (Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation and Control)
- Graduation after: 2014.
- *Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Min. Class XII Marks: 60%
- Min. Class X Marks: 60%
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here