ABB Freshers Recruitment 2020 For BE/BTech/MTech Freshers
ABB scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. For more details, eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Company Name: ABB
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Market
Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Development skills in C#\WinForms\WPF\.NET.
- Develop and maintenance of WinForms\WPF applications.
- Should have knowledge of different tools like – Visual Studio 2015, TFS.
- Expert knowledge on object-oriented programming system(OOPs) concepts.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implementation of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
- Responsible to deliver work product on time with defined quality.
- Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply