About The Company :
3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM) is a joint venture between Geometric Ltd., a specialist in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software development and Dassault Systemes , the world”s leading provider of CAD tools and PLM solutions. Established in 2002, at 3DPLM, we work on product development, industrialization, maintenance, documentation, and market support for cutting-edge and innovative products like CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, SolidWorks and ACIS.
Company Name : 3DPLM
Company Website : www.3dplmsoftware.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : CAD Technical Support
Salary : As per the standard
Date of Drive : 22 Oct 2016
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Venue : Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,Pune-411044
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Experience : 0.6 month to 2 years
- Branches : Mechanical/Production/Automobile engineering
- Fresher’s with CAD certification/CAD course from reputed institute will also be considered for this requirement.
- Percentage Criteria : Candidates should have through-out first class in 10th, 12th and Engineering exams (Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile engineering only)
- Candidates should have undergone CAD/PLM training or should have good understanding about any CAD/PLM software’s
Preferred Skills :
- Candidates should be interested for Technical Support profile
- Knowledge/Experience with any CAD package.
- Knowledge/Experience with ENOVIA or other PLM products is an added advantage
- Knowledge/experience in CAD domain. PLM knowledge added advantage.
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required.
- Must be able to help customers and Development Team analyze and diagnose complex system problems via telephone or e-mail and make sound judgments based on deciding priorities.
Job Description :
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systemes suite of PLM Products.
- Reproduce customer issue in-house, this will require recreating the customer environment in-house.
- Determine source of customer problem (product based, installation and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies if available.
- Submit and track issue with Development Team
- Validate Solutions provided by development team
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here