About Zensar Technologies:
Zensar has operations in 18 countries across the globe, working with leading global coporations. Zensar Technologies now offers exciting careers for B.Sc (Comp.Sc/IT/Electronics ), BCA, BCS, MCM, Diploma in Engineering CS/IT graduates. Come explore opportunities in one of the fastest growing IT organisation, listed by NASSCOM as #13 amongst software service companies in India.
Company Name: Zensar Technologies
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad
Salary: Rs. 2.60 Lacs Per Annum
Date of drive: 1st September 2014 ( The drive will continue on 2nd and 3rd Sept for students who clear the rounds)
Timing: 9 AM
RAYAT-BAHRA, Mohali Campus
1. BE (Computer Science and Information Technology), and MCA.
2. Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout academic career (10th, 12th and BE/B. Tech/MCA).
3. 2014 Pass outs only.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skill’s
1. Online Exam Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview
Online Exam Details :
Section 1: Objective Aptitude Test,
Section 2: Objective Technical Test,
Section 3: Database Test (MYSQL), and
Section 4: Programming Test (Options for C/C++/Java)
- Shortlisted candidates will join Zensar as Project Trainee and will be given assignment will be for a period of approximately 3 (Three ) months beginning from your date of joining you will be paid a stipend of Rs10,000/- Per Month (Rupees Ten Thousand only).
- On successful completion of given assignment, you will be deployed for On Job Training (OJT), duration of 3 months and thereafter for Probationary Period, duration of 9 month Junior Software Engineer. During OJT and your stint as Junior Software engineer, you paid a gross compensation of Rs. 2.60 Lacs Per Annum.
- Upon successful completion of 12 months i.e. 3 months of OJT and 9 months of Probation Period , you will be confirmed as Software Engineer or Equivalent. You shall be given handsome hike in salary commensurate with your performance
- You will have to sign a Service Agreement for a period of two years at the time of joining Project Trainee Assignment.
How To Apply:
All the eligible students must register on the link given below by 28th August 2014.
Registration Link: Click Here