About The Company :
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
Company Name : Yodlee Infotech
Company Website : www.yodlee.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Intern – Data Tagging ( Payment Operations )
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or MBA from a reputed institute
Skills Required :
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skills
- General knowledge of application software.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- US Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL is added advantage.
Job Description :
Interns for Data Tagging activities at Payment Operations are responsible for various analytical tasks that involve tagging/categorization of user transactions based on the transaction description and other parameters. They are responsible for meeting assigned targets for completion of stipulated number of records per day at a prescribed level of accuracy.
- Reviewing user transaction description and categorizing them as defined by the project objectives
- Achieving stipulated levels of accuracy
- Completing the allotted set of transactions for a given working day
- Researching on the internet as required to complete the categorization/tagging activity that is allotted
- Coordinating with team members to ensure that the team achieves the targets set for the day
- Sharing knowledge gained during the internet research so that the team benefits from the new learnings