Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 146,053 employees serving over 900 clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
The Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) division of Wipro provides highly advanced solutions to customers through Remote Infrastructure Management, System Integration, IT Transformation, Data Center, Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Consulting services.
The GIS division of Wipro serves more than 700+ clients in US, Europe, APAC and Japan.
Wipro Mega Walk in Recruitment drive For 2014 Batch Freshers : On 26 July, 2nd & 3rd August 2014
Company Name: Wipro Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Across all Wipro locations in India
(GIS Division – B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc 2014 passouts only) 26th July, 2nd August 2014 and 3rd August 2014
Interview Location – Bhubaneswar / Bangalore / Kolkata / Chennai / Coimbatore / Cochin / Greater Noida / Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam
Eligibility Criteria for the recruitment drive :
• BCA / B.Sc (All branches except Nursing/Agriculture/Hotel management) / M.Sc (All branches). Only FULL TIME programs.
• Year of Passing : 2014 only. www.apuzz.com
• 40% and above in 10th and 12th std. 50% and above in graduation and post-graduation.
• No standing arrears.
• M.Sc. 5 years Integrated course is not considered for this requirement.
Candidates who have appeared in last 3 months for the Wipro recruitment process are also eligible to participate in this Walk-in drive.
We are hiring Science graduates ready to take up challenging roles within our Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) Division in a 24X7 Operation Setup. This would involve interaction with clients (internal and external) and providing technological support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis.
- Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Customer interaction with excellent communication skills www.apuzz.com
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive maintenance and monitoring activities.
- Follow quality / security & disciplinary compliances expected to manage global customers & as defined for the workplace.
- Support & Monitoring of availability, capacity usage, errors and failures on Compute, storage and network platforms.
- Support & Monitoring of applications, processes, OS, job scheduling, etc.
- Teaming & Timely escalation of incidents to higher level when required
Online Aptitude Test followed by Interviews.
Other instructions :
All the candidates must carry the following documents for participating in the recruitment drive.
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. College ID Card/A valid photo id proof
3. 1 Copy of Resume
4. Photocopies of all the mark sheets 10th std , 12th std, UG and PG (If applicable)
All the candidates appearing for the online test must have a valid and active email-id compulsorily.
Registration Link For Wipro Mega Off Campus Walkin drive: Click here To Apply