Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. As of March 2013, the company has 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients with a presence in 57 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India. Its subsidiary, Wipro Enterprises Ltd., offers consumer care, lighting, healthcare, and infrastructure engineering
Company Name : Wipro Technologies
Company Website : www.wipro.com
Position: Project Engineer
Interview Location – Aurangabad / Bhubaneswar / Bhatkal / Bhopal / Bengaluru / Vijayawada / Kolkata / Chandigarh / Chennai / Coimbatore / Cochin / Dehradun /
Date of drive: October and November 2014
Batch: 2014 & 2013 Only
Eligibility for the recruitment drive :
• BCA/BSc/MSc (All Branches)
• Bcom-All branches
• BBA/ BBM/BMM/MCM
• MSc Integrated – Not Eligible.
• BSc – Nursing, Agriculture, Hotel management are not Eligible
We are hiring graduates ready to take up challenging roles within our Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) Division in a 24X7 Operation Setup. This would involve interaction with clients (internal and external) and providing backend technological support.
Kindly note, the openings are with Wipro Limited.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• First-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis
• Perform Documented Level 1 activities based on Standard operating procedures.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive maintenance and monitoring activities.
• Monitoring the application process, OS process, job scheduling.
• Monitoring of availability, capacity usage, errors and failures on Compute, storage and network platforms.
• User Access management.
• Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Group Discussion, Online Aptitude Test followed by Interviews.
Other instructions :
All the candidates must carry the following documents for participating in the recruitment drive. www.apuzz.com
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. College ID Card/A valid photo id proof
3. 1 Copy of Resume
4. Photocopies of all the mark sheets 10th std , 12th std, UG and PG (If applicable)
5. Registration Pass
Registration Link: Click Here
Note: Candidates who have appeared in last 3 months for the Wipro recruitment process are also eligible to participate in this Walk-in drive.