Globally Willis is one of the world’s leading risk management and insurance intermediaries, developing and delivering professional insurance, reinsurance and risk management services to corporations, public entities and institutions around the world. Willis Mumbai is a wholly owned subsidiary of Willis Group.
Company Name: Willis
Company Website: http://www.willis.co.in/
Position: Associate/Senior Associates
Job Location: Mumbai
Walkin Date: 11th July 2015
Interview Time: 12:00pm to 2.00 pm only
Experience Required: 0-5 years
Required Skill Set:
- Following are the key skill sets and requirements which will be evaluated during the interview:
- Graduates TY Appeared / Fresher / Experienced up to 6 years in back end operations.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication skills.
- Basic Insurance Knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, particularly Word & Excel using various functions.
- Ability to learn and grasp new processes and systems.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and work within stiff timelines.
- Willing to work in Fixed Shifts 1.30pm to 10.30pm.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role.
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals with good Academic track record.
Note: MBA fresher and candidates from IT background need not apply.
NOTE: Centralized Transport facility would be provided.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates having above relevant skills can Walk-in for interview on Saturday 11-July-15 between 12:00pm to 2.00 pm only and must carry a copy of their resume along with their passport size photograph and last 3 months salary slips.
Willis Processing Services (India) Private Limited
Plant number 6, Gate number 2,
Godrej & Boyce Compound,
Pirojshahnagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai – 400 079
Landmark: Café Coffee Day outside Gate No.2