WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in Recruitment through Audit and Accounts Service Examination 2015 :
Public Service Commission , West Bengal WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in is inviting online applications from Indian citizens meeting the eligibility criteria for recruitment to the 165 posts in West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. The commencement of online application will be from 16 September 2015 at 11 AM and closes on 7 October 2015 upto midnight.
Official Website : www.pscwb.org.in
Salary : Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- [ Click Here To Know More ]
No of Vacancies : Total 165 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Other Requirements :
- A citizenship of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for Nepali speaking candidates from three hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kurseong and Kalimpong).
Age Limit : Not more than 32 years [ as on 1 Jan 2015 i.e not born earlier than 2 Jan 1983 ]
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and Darjeeling in December, 2015 or thereabout. (Tentatively)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type)
- Read the scheme and syllabus at the end of this post
- Personality Test.
Examination Fee (Extra charges excluded , Non Refundable ) :
- SC / ST of West Bengal , PH Candidates : No Fee
- Others : Rs 200/-
How To Apply :
Online application will start from 16 September 2015 at 11 AM and closes on 7 Oct 2015 till Midnight.