UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software V&V
Requisition Number: 32006
Salary/CTC: Best In Market
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Experience: 2014 pass-out with no industry experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Only 2014 passing out batch freshers are eligible
- Candidates with strong programing and Testing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.Net Platform) technology desired.
- Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Experience writing and debugging test scripts,procedures
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer-V&V are varied and may include but not be limited to:
- Perform Requirement based module or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
- Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
- Works closely with other team members for project success
- Other responsibilities include
- Peer Reviews and Analysis
- Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
- Good understanding of LDRA, C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly languages.
- Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
- Good experience in Software Test Execution on a test station or Target System.
- Good experience in Test Scripting/ Test Case generation
- Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
- Good hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).