The respective examination will be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Opening Date for Registration: 27 February 2016
- Closing Date for Registration: 25 March 2016
Details of Post
- Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2016
Name of Discipline
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Total Number of Post: Approximately 602 Posts including 32 PH candidates
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2016): Between 21 to 30 Years. A relaxation in the upper age limit is available as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have obtained the below necessary qualification
- A Engineering Degree from a recognized university
- Qualified Section A and B of the Institution Examination of the Institution of Engineers (Indian)
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from recognized foreign University/ Institute/ College
- Passed Association Membership Examination Parts- II & III/ Section A & B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London Held after November, 1959
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates are exempted)
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 25 March 2016.
Full Information on Syllabus , Paper Pattern : Click Here