The respective examination will be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
- Date of Examination: 20 June 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2014
Name of Discipline
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Total Number of Post: Approximately 582 Posts including 24 PH candidates
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): Between 21 to 30 Years. A relaxation in the upper age limit is available as per government norms.
- A Engineering Degree from a recognized university
- Qualified Section A and B of the Institution Examination of the Institution of Engineers (Indian)
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from recognized foreign University/ Institute/ College
- Passed Association Membership Examination Parts- II & III/ Section A & B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London Held after November, 1959
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates are exempted)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21 April 2014.