Unilever www.unilever.com Hiring Associate Aug 2015 at Bangalore :
Unilever www.unilever.com is hiring BCom / BBM graduates for the post of Associate. MBA with finance will be preferable. The last date to apply for this post is 2 Sep 2015 but it is preferred to apply by 26 Aug 2015.
About The Company : Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Official Website : www.unilever.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate [ Information Associate ]
Last Date to Apply : 2 Sep 2015 [ 26 Aug 2015 is preferred ]
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- B.Com/BBM preferably with MBA in Finance
- Exposure to handling user querie
- SAP exposure as business / system user
Key Skills :
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Ability to understand and analyse the issues raised by the users
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to ensure early resolution of issues
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organisational styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Access and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Relevant Experience
- Essential :
- 0-1.5 years of experience
- Basic Functional knowledge in Financials/Supply Chain
- Essential :
Job Description :
- First Level Support (Query Handling)
- Handle simple queries from the users by meeting the Time and Accuracy targets as per the SLAs
- Understand and analyse the issue raised by the users. Interact with users to get the required clarity wherever required. Provide resolution or else coordinate with other teams or team member s to get the resolution.
- Understand the expectation from the business users on the level of Service (Service Level Agreement).
- Access Management
- Perform the regular operations as per the business rules and Time/Quality targets of the SLAs (Validate and grant access to the business users)
- Ensuring SOX compliance of the process wherever required
- Data Quality Assurance
- Perform regular operations of Data Quality Checks and root cause analysis of mismatches by meeting the Time and Quality targets of the SLAs
Selection Process :
Online Assessment :
As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered for the position. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please note that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here